”Quality – a degree of excellence” – Plato
Aiming to achieve leadership in the field of modern technologies and innovative solutions, we guarantee the highest quality in everything we do. Innovation within the company is based on constantly upgraded quality management systems and the commitment of senior management to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2009 of services and production in the field of chemical analysis, synthesis, proteomics, genetics and implementation of research projects and Good Laboratory Practice in the scope of physicochemical and bioanalytical researches.
Our key assets that enable us to achieve our goals are the exceptional people we employ. Thanks to their professionalism, we are able to identify and satisfy the needs of even the most demanding customer. The qualifications of our employees, enhanced by CPD, give our customers access to the latest achievements in science and technology for the provision of services.
The implementation of our Quality Assurance rules enables us to achieve the following:
- provide the highest quality products that meet all the requirements of our customer,
- documented and repeatable processes across organizational units,
- development of the documentation of the production and test methods, which contain a list of manufacturing operations, including audit criteria and the release of the finished product,
- use of the latest achievements in science and technology for the delivery of services,
- use of input materials delivered by certified suppliers for orders implementation,
- implementation of internal and external audits and control of the effectiveness of processes and their validation,
- upgrading skills of our employees,
- ensuring appropriate environmental conditions and their control,
- development of compliant procedures for handling the products that do not comply with the requirements of the customer.
Received certificates give our customers confidence that BLIRT is subjected to regular inspection, conducted by certification bodies, which verify implementation method of our processes in terms of effectiveness and efficiency, improvement and adaption to the constantly changing market conditions and technological developments and various customer requirements. This means that, thanks to the efficient operation of the system, our customers can be sure of the highest quality of services offered to them.